Thursday, February 11, 2016

Sunday Feb.14

Speaker:  Rev. Ben Sheppard
Message Title:  Love? What is Love?
Responsive Reader:   Proverb 5:19-23 & John 21:15-17
  Pr 5:19 Let her be as the loving hind and pleasant roe; let her breasts satisfy thee at all times; and be thou ravished always with her love.
 20 And why wilt thou, my son, be ravished with a strange woman, and embrace the bosom of a stranger?
 21 For the ways of man are before the eyes of the LORD, and he pondereth all his goings.
 22 His own iniquities shall take the wicked himself, and he shall be holden with the cords of his sins.
 23 He shall die without instruction; and in the greatness of his folly he shall go astray.

 John 21:15 ¶ So when they had dined, Jesus saith to Simon Peter, Simon, son of Jonas, lovest thou me more than these? He saith unto him, Yea, Lord; thou knowest that I love thee. He saith unto him, Feed my lambs.
 16 He saith to him again the second time, Simon, son of Jonas, lovest thou me? He saith unto him, Yea, Lord; thou knowest that I love thee. He saith unto him, Feed my sheep.
 17 He saith unto him the third time, Simon, son of Jonas, lovest thou me? Peter was grieved because he said unto him the third time, Lovest thou me? And he said unto him, Lord, thou knowest all things; thou knowest that I love thee. Jesus saith unto him, Feed my sheep.

 (KJV)

Music Worship Leaders:
JW & Sharon Peck
Songs:

  

No comments: