Friday, April 22, 2016

Sunday April 24 2016

Speaker: Rev. Ben Sheppard
Message Title: Are you searching for Truth?
Responsive Reading: Philippians 4:4-13
 Php 4:4 Rejoice in the Lord alway: and again I say, Rejoice.
 5 Let your moderation be known unto all men. The Lord is at hand.
 6 Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.
 7 And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
 8 Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.
 9 Those things, which ye have both learned, and received, and heard, and seen in me, do: and the God of peace shall be with you.
 10 ¶ But I rejoiced in the Lord greatly, that now at the last your care of me hath flourished again; wherein ye were also careful, but ye lacked opportunity.
 11 Not that I speak in respect of want: for I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content.
 12  I know both how to be abased, and I know how to abound: every where and in all things I am instructed both to be full and to be hungry, both to abound and to suffer need.
 13 I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.


Music Worship Leaders:
JW & Sharon Peck
Songs:
 This is the Day
I give you My Heart
Blessed be your name
Awesome God
Wonderful, Merciful Savior
Lord, I need you
Who Am I

 

No comments: