Monday, January 8, 2018

Sunday January 07, 2018

Speaker: Pastor Diego Rodriguez
Message Title: Every Knee Shall Bow and Tongue Shall Confess
Scripture: Philippians 2:9-11



Philippians 2:9 Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name: 10 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; 11 And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father. (KJV)

Just the other day while driving home, the Lord brought this scripture to my memory. As I thought of this scripture I said to myself how wonderful that day will be when everyone bows and confesses that Jesus is Lord. As I continued the think about this scripture I realized that there is not a certain day we are waiting for. The Holy Spirit then reminded me haven’t you already bow to God and confessed him to be Lord. Yes, I have, I thought to myself.
As we enter in 2018 I wanted to bring to your attention if you don’t already know, that you are going to have some good days and some bad days. The problems you will have in 2018, the ones you might think will destroy you. The obstacle you can’t get around all have to bow down and confess that Jesus is Lord. There is nothing in 2018 that our Father can’t handle. You can walk into this year knowing you have victory over everything in Jesus name. I don’t know about you but, that makes me excited and confident knowing 2018 is already taking care of. Amen

Music Worship Leader:
JW & Sharon Peck
Songs:


Sorry for being late but God move in His time not ours.
May God Bless you....

No comments: