Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Sunday September 23, 2018

Speaker: Pastor Diego Rodriguez
Message Title: Only in My Overflow
Scripture: Ps.23:1-6
 Ps 23:1 ¶ <<A Psalm of David.>> The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.
 2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.
 3 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
 4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
 5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
 6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.
(KJV)



Do you ever get burned out? Just tiered of working, people asking for things. Have you ever noticed that the longer you operate like that the more irritated you become? Not only do we become irritated but, whatever we are doing is effected too. It not always up to par do to our lack of strength to do it anymore. Believe it or not this can happen while you’re trying to walk out what a “good” Christian should looks like.

God never intended for you to operate on empty.

Psalms 23:5
You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies;
You anoint my head with oil;
My cup runs over. (nkjv)

Most of us remember the part of the scripture that says “Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I will fear no evil;” or even the beginning where it says, “ The Lord is my Shepard…”
But, have you ever really concentrated on the part where it says, “My cup runs over.”
We cannot walk through the valley and fear no evil without our cup not just being full but overflowing.
Even Jesus sent the crowd away so that he could rest and get alone with his Father.
Before you answer another email, pray for another person, take on another good cause at work or church.
Get alone with God, get your cup filled and overflowing. Learn to operate in your overflow.

Be blessed in Jesus name.

Music Worship Leaders:
JW & Sharon Peck
Songs:



 

No comments: