Saturday, March 10, 2018

Sunday February 25, 2018

Speaker: Pastor Diego Rodriguez
Message Title: Basic pt 3
Scriptures: Matt.5:3-10; 10:32-39; Isa.9:6-7; 1Cor.13:1-3
      Recap week 1
Poor in spirit theirs is the Kingdom
Mourn shall be comforted
Meek inherit the Earth
     Recap week 2
Hunger and thirst shall be filled
Merciful shall receive mercy
Pure in Heart shall see God
Matthew 5:9
Blessed are the peacemakers for they shall be called sons of God.
Isa. 9:7
Of the increase of His government and peace there will be no end.
Matthew 5:10
Blessed are those who are persecuted for righteousness sake for theirs is the kingdom of Heaven.
Matthew 10:32-39
32 Therefore whosoever confesses Me before men, him I will also confess before My Father who is in heaven. 33 But whoever denies Me before men, him I will also deny before My Father who is in heaven. 34 Do not think that I came to bring peace on earth. I did not come to bring peace but a sword. 35 For I have come to set a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law; 36 and a man's enemies will be those of his own household. 37 He who loves father or mother more than Me is not worthy of Me. And he who loves son or daughter more than Me is not worthy of Me. 38 And he who does not take his cross and follow after Me is not worthy of Me. 39 He who finds his life will lose it, and he who loses his life for My sake will find it.
        To be a Peacemaker you must
1. Preach Christ died for all sin
2. All have sinned
3. Preach against sin
1Corinthians 13:1-3
Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I have become sounding brass or a clanging cymbal. 2 And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. 3 And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, but have not love, it profits me nothing.

Music Worship Leaders:
JW & Sharon Peck
Songs:
I have the Joy Joy Joy
At Your Name
Great is the Lord
I love you Lord
I Love to Tell the Story



No comments: