Friday, March 16, 2018

Sunday March 04, 2018

Speaker: Pastor Diego Rodriguez
Message Title: Are You the One?
Scriptures: John1:29-34; Isa.40:3; Matt.11:2-6; 2Cor.4:17-18
John 1:29 ¶ The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world.
 30 This is he of whom I said, After me cometh a man which is preferred before me: for he was before me.
 31 And I knew him not: but that he should be made manifest to Israel, therefore am I come baptizing with water.
 32 And John bare record, saying, I saw the Spirit descending from heaven like a dove, and it abode upon him.
 33 And I knew him not: but he that sent me to baptize with water, the same said unto me, Upon whom thou shalt see the Spirit descending, and remaining on him, the same is he which baptizeth with the Holy Ghost.
 34 And I saw, and bare record that this is the Son of God.


John's Ministry before Jesus reveled
Lives in the wild
Harassed by the Pharisees
Out casted by the religious
leaders (Isa.40:3)
Isa 40:3 ¶ The voice of him that crieth in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the LORD, make straight in the desert a highway for our God.

Jesus revealed
Now John the Baptist goes to prison and is about to be beheaded for preaching the truth Gods truth.
Matthew 11:2 Now when John had heard in the prison the works of Christ, he sent two of his disciples,
 3 And said unto him, Art thou he that should come, or do we look for another?
 4 Jesus answered and said unto them, Go and shew John again those things which ye do hear and see:
 5 The blind receive their sight, and the lame walk, the lepers are cleansed, and the deaf hear, the dead are raised up, and the poor have the gospel preached to them.
 6 And blessed is he, whosoever shall not be offended in me.


I'm not offended
When the cure does not come
When the provision does not come
When the prayer is not answered on the way I want.

I rejoice
When I see God working around me!!!
When I'm going through right now is.!


I rejoice
When I see God working around me!!!
When I'm going through right now is temporary!!

2Corinthians 4:17-18
  17 For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory;
 18 While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.
(KJV)


Music Worship Leaders:
JW & Sharon Peck
Songs:



No comments: